5/23/10

DAY 9

a fashion lovers dream

Only 4 more days until Sex and The City 2 hits theaters.... I love Sex and The City, I sit in my underwear and watch old episodes and admire everything they wear.. as Carrie says its one of those "single things" I do


price flash
h&m has swimsuits for 4.95 as well as other great buys such as dresses and bangles
 the magical link to take u there is http://www.hm.com/us/fashion__fashion.nhtml#/fashion/


do it for less

one of many style.com items of the week are these Norma Kamali sunglasses
check out this similar pair from forever 21
 
bare your all


Nylon Magazine says bare minerals makeup is the way to go for that summer glow.  The makeup truly does work wonders but is a little on the pricey side, try covergirl trublend mineral makeup, it feels like its barely there and is only 7.99



just my opinion

0 comments:

Post a Comment