2/14/12

funky times!

It's official!  I'm out of my funk and I am ready to begin shooting and blogging once again. I needed a moment to get my thoughts together but honestly I missed being creative or even just taking pictures of my friends. So here is a collection of photos that were taken this past weekend and last year sometime. Ugh! I can't believe I almost gave this up, I'm planning some shoots soon but I am going to continue to post even if it is just what I'm wearing that day, I miss talking about clothes on here too, and would love some advice on how to better my overrun always growing wardrobe.
























Yes I walk around downtown at 6:30 in the morning randomly, then go to hole in the wall breakfast places with weird names like Aretha Frankenstein's with the guy with the awesome eyes, as he mocks my love for breakfast swine that I can not give up. I love these simple things that make me giggle and forget about the problems a 22 year old can have.

Happy Valentines Day 

0 comments:

Post a Comment