12/5/10

pizza and candy machines

Back in the day, when I was young, I'm not a kid anymore...but sometimes I sit and wish I was a kid again!

Meet my Cookie
My walking birth control
The cutest little menace you'll ever meet


 I bought her the cutest polar bear cookie from starbucks.. I had no idea it'd turn to lipstick
 bacon bits and tomatoes make her happy!
 but this was her real joy!!! and I barely had any change...

luckily after trying to get the change machine to take my bill over and over again a lady gave us 50 cent so she could have a second go around
After cici's we went to go see Tangled and ended the night with nail painting.

I miss the days of candy machines and pizza and not being able too see over the counter.. things were simple, time didn't move so fast, and a bowl of cereal and cartoons on saturday morning seemed to always do the trick!


0 comments:

Post a Comment