6/17/10

DAY 34

My Summer Wish List
I am still jobless and often spend my time looking online and dreaming of things I could buy...these are just a few things

1.Shades... ooo how I would love an awesome new pair of sunglasses to hide my eyes from the blazing tennessee sun
 I absolutely love these, forever 21 is my favorite place for sunglasses and they're only 5.80

2.Tanks... I have small boobs and tanks accentuate them very well especially with  high waist shorts for an awesome summer look
solids or stripes or even other great patterns can give pizazz to a simple pair of shorts or jeans get these looks at www.urbanoutfitters.com
p.s. the green tank is 2 for 24 and comes in assorted colors
3.Floral Dress... you know something a little fun and flirty for a beautiful day

 I absolutely love this dress but its 68 dollars and being the fashionably broke person that I am it is not in my budget but this look also comes from www.urbanoutfitters.com

4. A nice bag and fabulous shoes... would be simply perfect
 The sandals instantly caught my eye and can be found at www.forever21.com and cost 21.80, I've been wanting a purse like this for the longest and I really want to jack my mothers credit card for this 23.80 studded leather bag also at www.forever21.com

Alas I'm still looking for that perfect swimsuit
 
 








0 comments:

Post a Comment