1/9/11

same chick different clothes

If I were a painter and could  paint your memory




Trying to get back to writing, I feel like my words aren't interesting, photos are my thing





Its weird because writing was the one thing I use to love, I always wrote poetry and short stories, funny how your interests change





Never thought I'd be the type to wonder in the cold at an abandoned warehouse for a photo



I thought I'd be a straight A college student that wrote for the school newspaper



 Instead I'm a fashion obsessed chick who likes adventures and stylish men



Well loves stylish men, sometimes I feel like life takes u places to show you which way not to go, that has been me for the past two years, for once I think I'm on the right track

I'd climb inside the swirling skies to be with you

0 comments:

Post a Comment